Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Added reorder portfolio support with the plugin Post Types Order.
- Added shortcode
[wp_portfolio] which is alternative for
[astra-portfolio] will be deprecated in the future versions of the plugin.
- Added new filter
- Added an option to change to portfolio url slug.
- Added support for shareable portfolio URLs.
- Changed the plugin name from
Astra Portfolio with
- Already imported demos will not be re-imported again.
- Added checkbox option ‘Open in New Tab’ for ‘Website’ portfolio it open the website portfolio in new tab instead of iFrame (Popup).
- Added minified files support. To load un-minified files add `define( ‘SCRIPT_DEBUG’, true );` in `wp-config.php` file.
- Settings page message messed up message.
- Setting large portfolio thumbnail image if medium size image not found.
- ‘tags’ support for portfolio. It is only used in shortcode E.g.
- ‘show-search’ shortcode param for hide/show search box E.g.
- ‘show-categories’ shortcode param for hide/show categories E.g.
- ‘show-other-categories’ shortcode param for hide/show other categories E.g.
- ‘columns’ support for shortcode. E.g.
(Expect value max 4).
- Disable the page builder editor buttons & edit url fields for portfolio type (website, image & video).
- Page builder support for single page portfolio.
- Removed character question mark (?) from the portfolio URL which prevent caching.
- Magnific popup close button CSS conflict.
- New: Added simple form for adding new portfolio. It only ask portfolio title and type.
- New: Added support for image portfolio which open in lightbox.
- New: Added support for video portfolio which open in lightbox.
- New: Added support for single page portfolio which open in separate page for adding more details about portfolio.
- Fix: Removed bundled products for Astra Premium Sites while updating the plugin.
- Improvement: Added portfolio image post meta for setting portfolio image.
- Improvement: Removed featured image from Astra Portfolio post type.
- Fix: On multisite disabled license activation link on individual site.